This month I have really started to enjoy all types of food I started eating the entire jar of baby food, where as last month I only ate half. I love to eat. Mom and Dad say Bananas are my fav.! I roll around the house, still don't know how to crawl but I can roll to the other side of the living room to get my toy or pull parkers hair if I want, my mom says no when I try to poke him in the eye (but that doesnt stop me). I love sleeping, I go to bed around 8 or 9 and wake up at 8 am, once this month I gave my parents a present and slept til 9. This month I went to the zoo for the first time and got my big boy car seat. Oh and I got my first tooth on the bottom and another just peeking through. Here is my model shot...
Tuesday, February 22, 2011
I am 8 months old! Happy Birthday to me!
This month I have really started to enjoy all types of food I started eating the entire jar of baby food, where as last month I only ate half. I love to eat. Mom and Dad say Bananas are my fav.! I roll around the house, still don't know how to crawl but I can roll to the other side of the living room to get my toy or pull parkers hair if I want, my mom says no when I try to poke him in the eye (but that doesnt stop me). I love sleeping, I go to bed around 8 or 9 and wake up at 8 am, once this month I gave my parents a present and slept til 9. This month I went to the zoo for the first time and got my big boy car seat. Oh and I got my first tooth on the bottom and another just peeking through. Here is my model shot...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment